You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version. Compare with Current | View Page History
- All contributions must be forked from the "master" branch.
- Frequently pull changes made at the master branch, to keep your feature branch in synch. Features or bug fixes that don't merge cleanly will be rejected.
- Send us a pull request when your feature or bug fix is ready. Please do not group several bug fixes or features in the same request (where possible)
- Use descriptive commit messages and include a reference to the relevant issue, if any (e.g. "Fixed so-and-so bug, issue #15").
NICE TO HAVE:
- Add unit tests to the features developed.
- Check your code quality before sending the pull request. You may use tools such as pep8 or pychecker.