I'm happy to (finally) announce the release of Galicaster 1.3.1
I would like to thank specially the Galicaster Community and Teltek's Galicaster team  for making it happen.
- Ingest to a Opencast Matterhorn cluster with multiple ingest servers.
- New Pushpic plugin: Send screenshoots periodically for monitoring with Galicaster Dashboard
- Improved VU-meter dynamic range
- Several bug fixes including:
- Fixed bug on dialog modality and focus.
- Fixed a bug on No-audio-dialog when reloading a profile.
- Fixed serious bug that crashed GC when using Datapath capture cards.
This new version is available, as usual, at the Galicaster website (galicaster.org) in two formats:
- Deb Package Format: [[HERE]]
- TAR.GZ Source: [[HERE]]
The new version is also available at the Galicaster project Github repository [HERE] under the 1.3.1 tag
TELTEK Video Research (CEO)
 Galicaster Team:Developers: Ruben Perez, Ruben Gonzalez, Hugo Caloto
QA Team: Iria Diaz and Silvia Bermudez