Present a visual listing of the macros that are available to the user showing the name, icon, screenshot, live view, and editable parameters and allow for simple insertion into the wiki page.
- Selects from a categorised list of macro and inserts the macro into a wiki page or comment
- Sees a textual description and small screenshot or icon of the macro she selects
- Fills in the parameters through fields (minimum: single line text field, multi-line text field, number field, select list, colour; max: date, slider) for the macro. Show defaults filled in or selected. If macro parameter type not defined, show text area
- Sees a live preview of certain macros that changes when a user clicks button. Shown in a frame to handle very large macros (e.g. Jira Issues)
- Sees an icon for the macro she selects. Favicon in list. Larger icon in description
- Sees number of macro in Category title
- On inserting can see a placeholder on the edit page. Even for body macros (e.g. note)
- Selects the placeholder and can edit parameters
- Move placeholders around the text area
- Inserts user macros
- Search the list for macro titles and description
- Can favourite macros, and see them in their own category. Open by default.
- Sees the most popular (most viewed) macros for their wiki